Barnwell Mountain…Saturday. At this time I am still planning on heading out to BM for a day of dirt riding on Saturday, Jan 20th. Their website is: http://www.barnwellmountainra.com/. I will make the final decision by Wednesday night. Right now the long range forecast is cold with light rain/snow through the week…chance of showers Friday night, but then it is supposed to warm up into the 60s on Saturday.
My plan will be to leave early Saturday am…and be at the park by the time they open…ride most of the day…then head home in the afternoon. If you are thinking of going…let me know. If no one else wants to go…I probably won’t either.
If the weather is good Saturday….come on out. Nothing better than a day on a bike during the winter!